View Australian Notices to Mariners 2020
Editions of Australian Notices to Mariners are PDF files that are best viewed with at least version 11 of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not presently have this reader installed it can be downloaded from Adobe.
Wherever you see the symbol appear within a notice to mariners, double clicking upon the symbol will reveal further information in note form.
It is important that tracings and blocks are printed at the correct size so that they will ‘fit’ the corresponding chart. To ensure correct fit, mariners should refer to the following instructions.
|Edition 15 - NTMs 525 - 584|
|Edition 14 - NTMs 502 - 524|
|Edition 13 - NTMs 470 - 501|
|Edition 12 - NTMs 445 - 469|
|Edition 11 - NTMs 407 - 444|
|Edition 10 - NTMs 361 - 406|
|Edition 9 - NTMs 332 - 360|
|Edition 8 - NTMs 300 - 331|
|Edition 7 - NTMs 265 - 299|
|Edition 6 - NTMs 221 - 264|
|Edition 5 - NTMs 185 - 220|
|Edition 4 - NTMs 128 - 184|
|Edition 3 - NTMs 83 - 127|
|Edition 2 - NTMs 46 - 82|
|Edition 1 - NTMs 1 - 45|
- Australian National Tide Tables (AHP 11)
- Australian Chart & Publication Maintenance Handbook (AHP 24) (4th Edition)
- 2020 Notices: nil
- Latest PDF version - Free Download
- Mariner's Handbook for Australian Waters (AHP 20) (5th Edition)
- AusTides Updates
- British Admiralty Notices to Mariners
- British Admiralty Notices to Mariners repeat Australian Notices to Mariners for those charts adopted by the UK Hydrographic Office. There is a time delay between the Australian Notice and UK copy.
- British Admiralty Notices to Mariners remain particularly relevant for users of Australian Sailing Directions, as this is a joint publication by the UKHO and AHO. Other UK publications are relevant in Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands waters. Within Australian waters, other UK publications largely repeat information contained in AHP20, Mariners Handbook for Australian Waters.